Are you one of the very best? Do you possess superior project management skills, and are you passionate about agile development?
If the answer is “yes”, Inviqa wants you. We are urgently looking for a project manager with experience in Agile/Scrum projects, to work in our London / Sheffield / Liverpool / Manchester offices.
We are web application development professionals, specialising in open source technologies with offices in London, Sheffield, Liverpool and Manchester.
- You have an excellent understanding of and passion for agile development methodologies
- You have a solid experience in managing custom software development projects
- You are degree-educated, or have equivalent experience
- You are familiar with terminology such as continuous integration, frameworks and Scrum
- You have good leadership skills and want to improve further
- You have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- You are able to regularly commute to either of our office in London / Sheffield / Liverpool / Manchester and/or to client locations, and you are eligible to work in the UK
We are really looking for a strong personality, proud to be working for one of the leading PHP companies in the world. You will find it important that your team produces quality code and help them achieve this by coaching and motivation. You will have the right attitude to build long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- You will ensure our projects are completed on time, according to our clients' requirements
- You will recognise and manage time constraints and risks, and take appropriate action
- You are always up-to-date on the status of your project
- You will identify further business opportunities and communicate these to account management
- You will communicate in a friendly, timely and effective manner with all clients
- You are also responsible for guiding, assisting, and motivating your team of developers
At Inviqa, everyone has a responsibility to be the best at what they do. You will be involved in challenging application development projects for blue chip companies, and will be working with the best in the industry on a variety of complex projects. We are only happy when the customer is 100% satisfied, and our employees do their utmost to exceed expectations.
What We Offer
Our employees value the flexible working environment and the chance to develop their skills on a wide variety of interesting projects.
We offer a competitive salary, a discretionary bonus and we also operate a child care voucher scheme.
You will also receive up to 5 conference and 5 training days per annum.
If you are interested in this position at Inviqa, please send your CV, your salary expectations, and your current employment status (with details of necessary notice period, if relevant) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies, please. All communications will be treated as confidential.