Inviqa is hiring a Client Manager to join us in our central London offices. You’ll be joining at an exciting time of growth, and will oversee and manage a range of existing high-profile client relationships from a variety of sectors. You’ll act as the client’s day-to-day point of contact, and will build strong relationships based on trust and excellent client service. This is a challenging, exciting, and dynamic role, suited to someone who is keen to grow their career in client services, whilst working in a fast paced, fun, and friendly environment.
Responsibilities & duties
You’ll be involved in numerous tasks, including:
- Liaising with Project Managers throughout project build, and on the continuing post-build period
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the client's’ processes and making recommendations for positive change
- Resolving client queries quickly, and recognising when to escalate issues
- Responsible for managing communications across all internal and external teams, and in a BAU context before and after the project commences
- Supporting new business teams with pitches, as required
- Proactively making and acting on recommendations for improving our internal processes
- Ensuring that invoices are accurate and issued in a timely manner, and that financial trackers are regularly maintained
- Responsible for project admin, and providing commercial updates
- Ensuring that work is delivered to the high standard expected by both the client and the business
- Actively presenting new ideas, technology and business updates to the client
- Identifying future business opportunities for existing clients
- Encouraging growth and development for a client’s online business
You will be:
- Able to solve problems with a positive attitude
- Able to quickly build strong, and long lasting professional relationships with stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Knowledgeable of the fashion, retail and manufacturing sector
- Able to communicate messages clearly and concisely
- Able to handle difficult and potentially sensitive situations, in an appropriate, constructive manner
- An enthusiastic team player
- Professional, with a hands-on approach and a willingness to lead by example
- Able to display commercial awareness
- Able to manage budgets and protect profitability
Qualifications & experience
- A proven track record of developing and maintaining strong client relationships in a similar commercial environment
- An agency background, working with high-profile clients
- Experience of working with ecommerce platforms
- Direct experience managing digital accounts
- Knowledge of, or a good understanding of: ecommerce, mobile apps, digital marketing, SEO, social media
- Experience of budget planning and reporting
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
What we offer
Our employees value Inviqa’s flexible working environment and the chance to develop their skills on a wide variety of interesting projects.
We offer a competitive salary, a discretionary bonus, and we also operate a childcare voucher scheme. All employees are able to join the company pension scheme after passing probation.
You will also receive up to 5 conference and 5 training days per annum.
Sounds like this is a role for you? Just drop us your CV on email@example.com to apply.