About the role
Purpose of the role
As a Drupal Developer at Inviqa, you’ll have the chance to join some of the most exciting, challenging Drupal based projects available where you will be expected to work in project teams and have a good understanding of multiple technical topics. Our projects tend to be for blue chip companies, and you’ll be working with the best Drupal developers in the industry, on a variety of complex projects.
Through your approach to work and your attitude, you will have earned the confidence of your team. Your team will expect you to be able to get through work with minimal supervision, and contribute to the project as a whole as determined by your skills and ability.
Responsibilities and duties
At Inviqa, everyone has a responsibility to be the best at what they do. You will be involved in challenging application development projects, and will be working with the best in the industry on a variety of complex projects. We are only happy when the customer is 100% satisfied, and our employees do their utmost to exceed expectations. It goes without saying that you know your Drupal – really, really well.
Professional and personal characteristics
- You’ll have a thorough working knowledge of Drupal development best practices
- You’re a self-starting coder and well versed in various technologies/languages
- You’ll have significant experience of Drupal development in a commercial environment
- You’ll aspire to become a high-level Drupal consultant and/or a developer, and have a drive to be challenged and expand your skills
- You’ll have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You’ll be a team player, and have good communication skills
Qualifications and experience
- You’ll have solid experience implementing Drupal applications, as well as a keen interest in software development best practices
- You’ll already be an Acquia Certified Developer, or you’ll become one before passing probation
- Having a good computer science related degree, or equivalent, would be an advantage
- We ask all staff to undertake a DBS check. You should be happy to do this.
What we offer
You have an amazing opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic company, working with some of the leading lights of the open source industry. Our employees value the flexible working environment and the chance to develop their skills on a wide variety of interesting projects.
We offer a competitive salary and a discretionary bonus. All employees are eligible to join the company pension scheme after probation. We also operate a childcare voucher scheme. Our technical staff receive regular training (up to five days/year) and are encouraged to attend PHP/open source conferences (up to five days/year) and of course, we'll provide you with the latest tools to help you do your job (e.g. a Macbook Pro).