About the role
Purpose of the role
The purpose of the Project Manager’s role is to coordinate the delivery of projects, and to ensure that these are conducted following the Inviqa guidelines and standards. You must deliver projects on time and in budget. You’ll be the face of the company for clients, shielding your development team from distractions, and thereby enabling the maximum efficiency of delivery.
Responsibilities and duties
- You will ensure our projects are completed on time, according to our clients' requirements
- You will recognise and manage time constraints and risks, and take appropriate action
- You are always up-to-date on the status of your project
- You will identify further business opportunities and communicate these to account management
- You will communicate in a friendly, timely and effective manner with all clients
- You are also responsible for guiding, assisting, and motivating your team of developers
- At Inviqa, everyone has a responsibility to be the best at what they do. You will be involved in challenging application development projects for blue chip companies, and will be working with the best in the industry on a variety of complex projects. We are only happy when the customer is 100% satisfied, and our employees do their utmost to exceed expectations.
Professional and personal characteristics
- You have an excellent understanding of and passion for agile development methodologies
- You have a solid experience in managing custom software development projects
- You are familiar with Agile terminology
- You have good leadership skills and want to improve further
- You have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- You are able to regularly commute to one of our offices and/or to client locations, and you are eligible to work in the UK
- You will find it important that your team produces quality code and help them achieve this by coaching and motivation.
- You will have the right attitude to build long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Qualifications and experience
- You are degree-educated, or have equivalent experience
- You will have successfully delivered web based projects
- Being a Certified Scrum Master would be an advantage.
- We ask all staff to undertake a DBS check. You should be happy to do this.
What we offer
Our employees value the flexible working environment and the chance to develop their skills on a wide variety of interesting projects.
We offer a competitive salary, a discretionary bonus, and we also operate a childcare voucher scheme. All employees are able to join the company pension scheme after passing probation.
You will also receive up to 5 conference and 5 training days per annum.