What we do
- Ecommerce consulting to align business strategy with digital delivery
- Ecommerce platform selection consulting
- Ecommerce replatforming consulting
- Propose options and recommendations based on your needs and our first-hand experience of a breadth of technology platforms
- Provide a clear view of your requirements and accelerate the technology selection process
- With unrivalled platform experience, we’re platform-agnostic and impartial. Together we’ll help you choose the right platform for you and your specific needs
- We have 10 years’ experience helping organisations across a breadth of industries to find the right digital solutions to achieve their goals
- Our ecommerce platform experience includes Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Spryker, Shopware, and more
- Our consultants are industry experts who’ve worked in digital leadership roles such as head of online, ecommerce director, and digital product owner for leading consumer brands
- We won’t recommend you replatform unless we’re convinced you need to. Our website and code audits will provide you with a series of recommendations to ensure you’re getting the best from your current platform
From digital roadmap development, to ecommerce consulting, our services help organisations achieve their goals.
What’s next once a business selects an ecommerce platform using Inviqa’s counsel?
Unlike other business and technology consultancies, Inviqa’s services provide end-to-end support across our clients’ digital journeys – from consultancy and coaching, through to solution-build, implementation, and continuous improvement. Head to our ecommerce service page to learn how we translate ecommerce strategy into successful delivery.
We’re looking to replatform our ecommerce website. Do we need consulting services?
Ecommerce platform migrations are often more complex than anticipated, with a significant risk profile, so they shouldn’t be undertaken lightly. That’s why it’s important to consider whether a competitive advantage can be found by innovating and extending functionality on your existing platform, rather than moving to a new one.
Our consultants will never recommend you move your online business to a new platform unless we’re convinced you need to – for example, if we can demonstrate that your current platform is hindering your ability to grow, drive revenue, and innovate.
We’ll ensure you have a clear understanding of your options to ensure that whatever decision you make will continue to drive business value. Should you need to replatform, we’ll ensure you think in terms of the key business processes and business value you want to bring to the new platform, rather than focusing on feature migration which often leads digital initiatives astray.
For which roles and teams are your ecommerce services designed?
Our ecommerce consultancy services are geared towards ecommerce managers and directors, along with heads of digital including CTO, CIO, and CDO. But our digital roadmap and digital strategy workshops are highly collaborative and involve all relevant stakeholders to a digital initiative.
I have an underperforming ecommerce site. Can you help?
Whether you’re struggling with slow site performance, have ambitious goals to hit, or can’t understand why cart abandonment is significant on your site, we can help. Our tests, insights, and strategic counsel is helping organisations of all kinds to improve site performance, boost engagement, and drive revenue. We have a strong track record of helping ecommerce businesses to solve a breadth of site performance issues. Check out our Site performance & customer insight page to learn more, or get in touch to discuss your challenges with one of our experienced consultants.
Project manager and coach Stephen McNairn explains how to ensure business value in your new ecommerce platform.
An Inviqa ecommerce consultant explores the six questions to ask before choosing an ecommerce platform.