- Payments provider struggles to deliver unified digital experience
- Open-source solution ensures single, responsive experience for site users
- New, consolidated website supports new branding and messaging
PayPoint is a specialist high-street payments provider that processes consumer payments through retail networks, internet, and telephone channels. Based in the UK, the company has local operations across Europe.
Thanks to a series of partnerships, acquisitions, and internal projects, PayPoint was achieving impressive growth through new customer service lines and channels. The result was a sprawling web real estate that needed consolidating into a single content platform to strengthen PayPoint’s branding and messaging.
- A single, consolidated corporate site for consumers and channel partners
- Centralised control, but flexibility for local teams to manage their digital remit
- A better user experience for both site visitors and content editors
Finding a solution
We migrated and consolidated content across PayPoint’s consumer and B2B business websites into a single platform, providing the platform and customer experience build for the company’s UK and European consumer and B2B websites.
Pimcore’s open-source, enterprise-ready content management solution was chosen for its bespoke workflow capability which enables PayPoint’s local marketing and content teams to work independently under a central team that has authority over content reporting and governance.
Flexible page templates allow content editors to assemble pages from components, without the need for further development. Pimcore’s strong asset management support provides PayPoint with a central repository for Paypoint’s digital imagery and videos, making it easy to share media across teams.
We worked with agency MultiAdaptor on the digital brand development and visual design workstream for a better user experience. With a focus on responsive design, with rich imagery and customisable templates, the result is a standout digital presence that successfully markets the business to consumers and channel partners.
PayPoint is now able to provide an extensive, responsive, and feature-packed web experience for its customers and partners. The consolidated, responsive platform supports PayPoint’s new branding, messaging and marketing strategy.
- Pimcore, an open-source content management framework
- Bourbon and Neat, to speed the styling of HTML template
This case study was originally published under Byng, which merged with Inviqa in October 2016. Click here for more information about the merger.