About the role
Due to continued business growth, we’re looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to join our team. You’ll be based in our London office and will report directly to the Demand Generation Lead of Inviqa.
Operating as an Demand Generation Specialist, you’ll identify opportunities for Inviqa’s Field Sales Team to progress and close deals. Inviqa’s sales leads will be a mixture of dealing with inbound enquiries and outbound cold calling activity. You’ll also need to undertake outbound cold calling.
Specific targets will include booking qualified meetings and inviting prospects to attend our events.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your day-to-day activities and duties will include:
- using Inviqa’s CRM system, to select appropriate companies to approach within our target market space
- networking with selected companies, to identify appropriate contacts
- following up on inbound queries
- engaging with decision makers to collate account intelligence; using interview techniques to uncover projects or pain points, and thereby driving opportunities forward
- presenting the value Inviqa delivers; aligning pitches to a prospect’s pain/needs, and in doing so, gain agreement to meet Inviqa’s Field Sales Team and progress the discussion
- updating and maintaining account intelligence, as well as your own activity list in Inviqa’s CRM system
- assisting in orchestrating marketing campaigns and ensuring that they are followed up appropriately.
Professional and personal characteristics
- the ability to represent Inviqa on the telephone in a professional and credible manner, and the ability to identify opportunities via the telephone
- excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- an understanding of eCommerce and how such solutions are used to benefit the business
- the ability to manage multiple opportunities
- the ability to be assertive and goal-oriented, you’ll be driven yet have integrity
- a high degree of organisation, and high computer literacy
- the ability to have a meaningful conversations with senior level stakeholders
Qualifications and experience
You’ll have previous experience of demand generation, ideally in the tech sector, selling B2B. You’ll have worked in an environment where you’ve had contact with senior C level directors. You’ll be accustomed to pipeline management, and should have used a software system for managing this.
What we offer
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a diverse, fast-paced, and rewarding company. Our employees value the flexible working environment and the chance to develop their skills on a wide variety of interesting projects.
We offer a competitive salary, a discretionary bonus, and we also operate a childcare voucher scheme. All employees are able to join the company pension scheme after passing probation.