About the role
We’re looking for a Project Manager to coordinate the delivery of Agile projects and ensure these are conducted as per Inviqa guidelines and standards. You’d be delivering projects for some of the largest enterprise clients in Europe, interacting with clients and product owners to ensure projects are delivered on time, and within budget.
Responsibilities and duties
You’ll be engaged in a number of tasks, including:
- Being responsible for communication between all parties involved in your project to ensure your project is delivered on time, and to a high standard
- Facilitating standups, example workshops, demos, retrospectives, and sprint-planning sessions with your team and stakeholders using Agile methodologies
- Proactively resourcing appropriate team members using the appropriate channels, both in terms of availability of team members and skillset
- Demonstrating good communication skills with stakeholders, and passing on relevant information to your team, without causing distraction
- Governing your project budget, making sure your team members fill in their time sheets promptly, and communicating with the client should there be any changes to the original plan
- Identifying any issues, and resolving them quickly to ensure the project team can work unhindered
You will be:
- Experienced with Agile methodologies and management processes
- Proficient in project management tools such as Jira
- Able to evaluate and formulate risk management strategies
- Confident in your understanding of the software development lifecycle, including functional and non-functional practices
- Capable of running projects in a more traditional way, such as Waterfall, if required by the client, whilst also managing in an Agile fashion for the team
- Passionate about providing the best possible service, and creating an excellent impression
- Resilient during high-pressured situations
- Driven to work towards resolution
- Able to identify critical issues and prioritise accordingly
Qualifications and experience
- Educated to degree level (preferably in Computer Science, Business Management or a similar subject), or have equivalent experience
- Being a certified Scrum Master would be an advantage
- Previous experience in project management and leading teams
- Experience of working in a web environment with external stakeholders
- Practical experience in Agile methodology
What we offer
Our employees value the flexible working environment and the chance to develop their skills on a wide variety of interesting projects.
We offer a competitive salary, a discretionary bonus, and we also operate a childcare voucher scheme. All employees are able to join the company pension scheme after passing probation.
You will also receive up to 5 conference and 5 training days per annum.