Dreams, the UK's largest bed retailer with over 25 years of experience, has never had an issue getting people to its website.
Dreams was experiencing extremely low conversion rates on its website, despite intensive advertising campaigns driving high volumes of traffic. The existing site wasn’t flexible, scalable or stable, and the visual imagery wasn’t representative of the products that had made the company so successful offline.
Using the Magento Enterprise platform, we built Dreams a new ecommerce store with a structure and design that allowed it to effectively showcase its products and brand online. Our implementations included offering shoppers a range of delivery options and specific product recommendations, as well as helping to boost the security of the platform.
Our solution also encompassed:
- Full integration with Dreams’ Microsoft Dynamics ERP and logistics systems
- Cache extensions that increased performance while reducing infrastructure
- Catalogue view with dynamic price changing based on simple product variants
- Store locator integrated with Google Maps API
- Real-time dynamic presentation of relevant content to every visitor
Dreams experienced a complete turnaround. In one year, conversion rate increased by 35 percent, CPA dropped by 55 percent, online orders doubled and in less than half a year, revenue grew by 52 percent.
The next phase of our work with Dreams involved upgrading its platform from Magento 1.10 to version 1.13. The resulting website has:
- Faster indexing, meaning future supplementations and updates to the product listings are easier
- Faster checkout
- Increased performance owing to improved caching capabilities
'A completely fresh approach was needed and our specific requirements made Magento and Inviqa natural candidates. They delivered a cost effective, high performing, scalable platform, providing us with a wide range of features'.