What we do
- Design, build, and validate software ideas with rapid prototyping
- Provide consultancy and strategy on digital prototyping and digital experiments
- Develop prototype mobile apps, websites, and other digital products
- Empower teams to build a business case by testing a hypothesis
- Allow businesses to continuously improve their digital products and services by test-driving new ideas in a safe and cost-effective way
- Our consultants have developed digital propositions from the ground-up. We help other businesses to do the same by starting small and thinking big
- We provide in-house capability to develop prototypes as working software, visual designs, or even something simpler
- We have a proven track record from 10 years’ work with organisations from a breadth of industries
- We use Agile methodologies such as Lean Kanban to get you to market quickly and efficiently
From digital roadmap development, to ecommerce consulting, our services help organisations achieve their goals.
What kind of prototypes does Inviqa design and build?
We’ve helped businesses of all types to build, measure, and learn about how their proposed digital product or service fares against their business goals and customer expectations. To give a few examples of our prototyping experience, our work has included designing a first-of-its-kind prototype for a new poker product, developing proof-of-concept apps for a facilities management company, and launching an innovative investor relations platform.
How does the process of prototype development work?
Our development process is highly collaborative and will usually start with stakeholder workshops to identify your goals and the hypothesis you’re looking to test. Our engagement with you may also start with an audit to explore the best way of testing the hypothesis based on your existing capacity and capabilities.
Our developers use Agile methodologies such as Lean Kanban so that development is fast, efficient, and collaborative, with short cycles of work that generate deliverables and options for your business. Depending on the nature of the project and your objectives, prototypes with fully functioning and tested core algorithms can be delivered in a little as two weeks.