What we do
- Ecommerce consulting to align business strategy with digital delivery
- Ecommerce platform selection consulting
- Ecommerce replatforming consulting
- Propose options and recommendations based on your needs and our first-hand experience of a breadth of technology platforms
- Provide a clear view of your requirements and accelerate the technology selection process
- With unrivalled platform experience, we’re platform-agnostic and impartial. Together we’ll help you choose the right platform for you and your specific needs
- We have 10 years’ experience helping organisations across a breadth of industries to find the right digital solutions to achieve their goals
- Our ecommerce platform experience includes Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Spryker, Shopware, and more
- Our consultants are industry experts who’ve worked in digital leadership roles such as head of online, ecommerce director, and digital product owner for leading consumer brands
- We won’t recommend you replatform unless we’re convinced you need to. Our website and code audits will provide you with a series of recommendations to ensure you’re getting the best from your current platform
From digital roadmap development, to ecommerce consulting, our services help organisations achieve their goals.
Ecommerce site audits
Whether you’re struggling with slow site performance, have ambitious goals to hit, or can’t understand why cart abandonment is so high on your site, we can help.
Our tests, insights, and strategic counsel are helping organisations of all kinds to improve site performance, boost engagement, and drive revenue.
We have a strong track record of helping ecommerce businesses to solve a breadth of site performance issues, from helping Missguided and Astrid & Miyu to smash their Cyber Week targets, to helping Graze transform the speed and performance of its online checkout.
Get in touch to discuss your challenges with one of our experienced consultants.
Project manager and coach Stephen McNairn explains how to ensure business value in your new ecommerce platform.
An Inviqa ecommerce consultant explores the six questions to ask before choosing an ecommerce platform.